primeval fan fiction by ljc

series

Ceasefire
Set between 4.06 and 4.07. Mandatory firearms training. Rated PG-13.

Semper Paratus
Set between 5.03 and 5.04. By nine at night, only Jess Parker remained in the ARC's operations centre. Rated PG.

Unofficial Secrets Act
Set between 5.04 and 5.05. Jessica Anne Parker was sat in the middle of her living room floor, surrounded by books when her phone chirped to alert her to a new text. Rated PG-13.

Last Night
Set between 5.04 and 5.05 and after "Unofficial Secrets Act". If this is their last night on Earth, at least Becker and Jess are together. Rated NC-17.

Aftermath
Becker had never been rough and fast with her, and Jess had never asked him to be—until now. Rated NC-17.

stand-alones

Scars, Visible and Otherwise
Set during 4.01. Abby had thought, once they got back, that everything would change. Rated NC-17.

Fairytale Endings
Set after s5. Anomalies, megalomaniacal villains, government funding issues, Lester's temper, Connor's sense of humour—by her second year at the ARC, Jess thought she had seen it all. Rated PG.

Promises
The plan was to keep their life at the ARC and their relationship as separate as possible. Like the best made plans of mice and men (and field co-ordinators), things oft went awry. Rated NC-17.

Shoes
It was the shoes that did him in, Becker decided as he tried to catch his breath. Definitely the shoes. Rated NC-17

Official ARC Policy Regarding The Servicing and Maintenance of Security Equipment (Addendum)
It had taken time for the pattern to be noticed. Rated R.

Afternoon Delight
The knot was beneath her right shoulder blade. Rated PG-13.

back to ljc's fan fiction library